Dried fruits covered with chocolate
?Snack of dehydrated fruits covered in chocolate @pacari_chocolate ?
It was delicious!
For 2 servings
1. 1 snack Paraíso Tropical Alibú
2. ¼ cup 100% @pacari_chocolate chocolate chips
1. Cover the container of your choice with aluminum foil, so that it serves as a base and does not stick the chocolate.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave
3. Optional: if you like it sweeter you can add stevia or sugar of your choice.
4. Dip the dehydrated fruit halfway with chocolate and reserve in the container. Place them separately so they do not stick and they are perfect.
5. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens. Clever!
6. Keep them refrigerated to help their preservation.